astrabal service logo
All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
view:
normal
epp for federal employees what does corrosion on a car battery mean prism tv reviews phoenix chronic cough in winter notice from comcast on copyright infringement natural gas radiator heater wave broadband channel guide vudu to go movie file location air hose water trap how to program my cablevision remote to my tv how to fix chipping paint on walls how to activate xfinity internet vh1 channel on fios is malwarebytes worth buying terro liquid ant bait safe for pets mul t lock deadbolt removal where to buy scotts weed and feed in canada automatic ice maker not working charter cable nba league pass xfinity ref code s0900 what channel is telemundo on comcast tivo how it works how much is xfinity x1 kenmore series 70 washer won t spin power cycle comcast modem att com uverse login verizon fios battery alarm silence volume unlock comcast remote how to wire dsl jack u haul mpg 26 mtv on verizon fios bright house networks username and password what channel is tbs on digital tv how to reset comcast wifi password
RemyM
join:2005-02-14
Stamford, CT

RemyM

Optimum Core TV package

According to the guide channel as of December 4th, the new Optimum Core TV package will be available for $59.95 per month.

I can't find anything about what will be in this package.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

That was foolish of them to talk about it and not give details. Hopefully it's a package without sports to save on the RSN Fee.

limegrass69
No Whammies
join:2008-05-28

limegrass69

I think that it might be a streaming only TV package.

If you search "core" on the Optimum.net website, Core TV live streaming comes up as a suggestion. Just a wild ass guess.
CNiles3806
join:2003-07-08
Brooklyn, NY

CNiles3806 to matcarl

to matcarl
said by matcarl:

Hopefully it's a package without sports to save on the RSN Fee.

I would love that as well. I used to actually be a big sports fan but then realized I don't even watch it as much any longer and having to deal with our increasing bills with sports being one of the main culprits cited as a reason for that.
epp for federal employees what does corrosion on a car battery mean prism tv reviews phoenix chronic cough in winter notice from comcast on copyright infringement natural gas radiator heater wave broadband channel guide vudu to go movie file location air hose water trap how to program my cablevision remote to my tv how to fix chipping paint on walls how to activate xfinity internet vh1 channel on fios is malwarebytes worth buying terro liquid ant bait safe for pets mul t lock deadbolt removal where to buy scotts weed and feed in canada automatic ice maker not working charter cable nba league pass xfinity ref code s0900 what channel is telemundo on comcast tivo how it works how much is xfinity x1 kenmore series 70 washer won t spin power cycle comcast modem att com uverse login verizon fios battery alarm silence volume unlock comcast remote how to wire dsl jack u haul mpg 26 mtv on verizon fios bright house networks username and password what channel is tbs on digital tv how to reset comcast wifi password